TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nikki's Gm App (: <3

5 posters

Go down

Would i make a good gm? (:

Nikki's Gm App (: <3 I_vote_lcap50%Nikki's Gm App (: <3 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
Nikki's Gm App (: <3 I_vote_lcap50%Nikki's Gm App (: <3 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 12

Nikki's Gm App (: <3 Empty Nikki's Gm App (: <3

Post by NikkiRawr Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:58 pm

In-Game Name: Nikki.

Name: Nicole.

Location/Timezone: America, Indiana. Eastern-Time zone.

Describe yourself (personality wise): I'm fun out going, Like to talk a lot. Also like meeting new people. I can be mean sometimes, But i get mad only if someone makes me mad.

Email (If any): onikkix3@sbcglobal.net, inikkikinsx3@aol.com

MSN (If any): Flainda@bellsouth.net

How active are you in game? in forums?: Active.

How long have you been with InFamous Story?: About one week.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: I can really help out on the server, By making people laugh and play around. But mostly keep the server safe so players can play more rather then logging off because of dumb hackers. ):

Why are you applying for GM?: Because i want to make the server more fun & Safe for our players, By keeping an eye out for those dumb hackers.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Yes, I was a GM in another private server ShadowMs, It was for about 1 year maybe longer, I'm not sure but.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? Go on hide and wonder around places where people train at. And maybe look around some other places people wouldn't think of going to.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: Often, I've been keeping my eye on them. I don't like hackers, They make the server more complicated and less fun. So i do hunt them down.

How would you handle a hacker?: Ask them whats the reason for hacking, Then ban them, Or if they keep it up then ban them.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: Tell them to stop, Or go visit them and ask them what there problem is. And make them stop or i would jail them, I think banning for someone smegaing is very stupid.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: Ask the player why am I a fail Gm, And work out our problems with them. Tell them i'm just trying to keep everybody happy.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: Keeping the server organized and clean.

Why should we choose you?: You should choose me, Because I can really help out the server & Help everybody if they needed it. Very Happy

Why shouldn't we choose you?: Well, You shouldn't choose me because I get into a lot of people's business, But isn't that a good thing sometimes?

Extra info you feel is necessary: I'm trying to learn how to code, But it's confusing so i'm trying my hardest. Very Happy
NikkiRawr
NikkiRawr

Back to top Go down

Nikki's Gm App (: <3 Empty Re: Nikki's Gm App (: <3

Post by Novasty Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:50 pm

Good Luck Nikki ;D
Novasty
Novasty

Back to top Go down

Nikki's Gm App (: <3 Empty Re: Nikki's Gm App (: <3

Post by xHendry Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:02 pm

Good luck Nikki