TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apparently I'm banned

3 posters

Go down

Apparently I'm banned Empty Apparently I'm banned

Post by Diabeetus Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:49 pm

I just came home from my friends house (after being able to log on just fine there), ate some dinner, and I logged on TonightStory only to find out that my account was banned.

My in-game name is Diabeetus (hence my user name on here as well). I have no idea what I did to get banned if that is the case.

Earlier today, I was doing PVP in channel 3 with some people and they noticed fluctuations in my damage ranging from zero to like 4,000 (according to another player named Reynard). But, I saw other people hitting for that much too and some guy even clocked me for 14,528 damage or something to that effect.

I'd really like to know why my account has been deleted. The message I get is something along the lines of, "This account has been deleted or is blocked from the server" or something. I can't exactly quote it.

But yes, if I'm banned, I want to know why. I'd like to know who looked at the !cheaters command to see I was performing illegal or illicit activities instead of being simply left in the dark about it.

Thanks for at least taking the time to read this.

~Diabeetus.
Diabeetus
Diabeetus

Back to top Go down

Apparently I'm banned Empty Re: Apparently I'm banned

Post by Diabeetus Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:39 am

Christine listened to my appeal in game and lifted it already. You can disregard this now.
Diabeetus
Diabeetus

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:23 am

Diabeetus wrote:Christine listened to my appeal in game and lifted it already. You can disregard this now.
kk good.
Randy
Randy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:33 pm

lol for some reason, in pvp, whoever's a pirate using rapid fire, can do dmg ranging fom misses to 28k. it's a glitch.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down