TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Princess`s GM Application. :)

5 posters

Go down

You want me back as GM?

Princess`s GM Application. :) I_vote_lcap64%Princess`s GM Application. :) I_vote_rcap 64% 
[ 7 ]
Princess`s GM Application. :) I_vote_lcap36%Princess`s GM Application. :) I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 11

Princess`s GM Application. :) Empty Princess`s GM Application. :)

Post by PrincessX Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:35 pm

In-Game Name: Princess

Name: Jennifer

Location/Timezone: Germany GMT +2

Describe yourself (personality wise): I am a very helpful, trustworthy, funny, strict and fair person. Smile

Email (If any): Homer.Jay.Simpsons@web.de

MSN (If any): Homer.Jay.Simpsons@web.de

How active are you in game? in forums?: Very active. Very Happy

How long have you been with Tonight Story?: To TonightStory right after I came back from my Trip, but I am with this Server since ages. Smile

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: I can help People while all other GMs are offline and I can still help when they are on. Smile
I can also host funny Events and I am very good in banning Hackers. Very Happy

Why are you applying for GM?: Because alot of people want me back as GM and I want to be able to help the People with alot of their Problems. Smile

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: I was GM in your Server and alot before. I was GM at MoonlightMS (until the Server closed), DuckyMS (until the Server closed [I was Co-Admin there]), PantherMS (until the Server closed [I was Co-Admin there]), EvergreenMS (until the Server closed [I was Co-Admin there]), HackerMS (until the Server closed), ... Dunno how long each tho.^^

What is your method for hunting for hackers? I won´t tell, because the Hacker will read and be warned. Wink

How often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: All the time when i got Freetime. Smile

How would you handle a hacker?: I would ban them right after i am sure that they REALLY hack. I saw many People got banned and didn`t even hack.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: I would tell them to stop smegaing and keep arguing in normal chat. If they can´t get to a finish, which is good for everyone, I would try to help them, but I wont tell them to do that or do that. I just tell them what I would do and yeah. If they keep smegaing, I would warn them 2 times and if they still do, I would mute them for 5 minutes.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would ask him/her what I did wrong and how I can improve myself, but maybe he/she was just kidding around. Wink

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: For myself, it is more important to hold the Server organized and clean, because if it´s organized and clean, the Server will be more funny. For myself means "to have fun", if the Members have fun and I would do everything possible to do so. Smile

Why should we choose you?: I love to help out all the Players In-Game and i can bring alot of fun to the Server like hosting some different Events and joke around and try to make everyone laughing. I also can be serious depends on the situation, but when i see someone hack or advertises other Servers, I ban him/her immadiatelly. Also when someone got scammed i take care about the scammed Person and try to get him/her the Stuff back. I know many ways to do so. If i joined a Server I am very loyal to it. I am also fair to everyone. Before i do something, i listen to the 2 people first and not only listen to 1. I also give a warning or jail for a few minutes if somebody did anything wrong (depends on the situation).

Why shouldn't we choose you?: I dunno. :/

Extra info you feel is necessary: I guess, I said everything. If you want to know anything, you can ask me. Smile

For now i wish you all the best for the Server and thank you for taking your time to read my Application.

Best Wishes

Princess

PrincessX

Back to top Go down

Princess`s GM Application. :) Empty Re: Princess`s GM Application. :)

Post by Novasty Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:52 pm

Good Luck ;D
Novasty
Novasty

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessX Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:55 pm

Hehe, Thanks. Very Happy
I saved the Application this time. xP

PrincessX

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyou Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:02 pm

~Votes Yes~ Good luck =O
Kyou
Kyou

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessX Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:57 am

Thanks very much! ~<3

PrincessX

Back to top Go down

Post by [Owned] Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:28 pm

good luck (+=

[Owned]

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessX Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:09 am

Hehe, thanks. Smile

PrincessX

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraFaMous Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:39 am

Goodluck Princess Razz

ExtraFaMous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down