TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rawb's GM Application <3

4 posters

Go down

Would you like me to be a GM?

Rawb's GM Application <3 I_vote_lcap60%Rawb's GM Application <3 I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Rawb's GM Application <3 I_vote_lcap40%Rawb's GM Application <3 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Rawb's GM Application <3 Empty Rawb's GM Application <3

Post by xRobbie Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:38 am

In-Game Name: Rawb

Name:Robert Nguyen / Rob

Location/Timezone:Langley, British Columbia / PST

Describe yourself (personality wise): Well im an asian guy ( Viet ). I have Black Hair, I Like Pie =], I have a good sence of humor, I Get along with others easily ... well thats what my teachers said on my past elementry report cards lol, and well im a normal person Wink

Email (If any): viet_rawb@hotmail.com

MSN (If any): viet_rawb@hotmail.com

How active are you in game? in forums?: Im pretty active =] i try to go on anytime im free and bored ( which is most of the time >w< ) im Not really active on forums right now, but i could be if i get to know people =P

How long have you been with Tonight Story?: Ive been with InfamousMs for about 2weeks and well ive been with Tonight Story since the beginning =]

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: I Love helping others, i could answer questions since i think i know the answers of common questions, ban hackers, Host Events ( jqs,HnS,FasionShows etc.), Give Randy Ideas On ways to somewhat inprove the server ^^.

Why are you applying for GM?: Well my summer is pretty boring, soo i guess being a gm would make my summer funner for meh and since i already have all the rb items .. i guess being a gm would be taking the next step in this server.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Ive been a gm in 2 other servers, one was my friends and the other was a server that got hacked Dx ... Well i dont really have much exp right now since it was about 1,2 years ago. But ill aventually learn and get better =P. Was a gm for 3 months on both server

What is your method for hunting for hackers? Well i dont know why but i seem to see hackers dressed like noobs. i would use hide and just stalk them and see their dmg and stuff. I would go to common hacker places like fm, bosses, monster maps. Also i would dress noob and maybe they're new to the server and might think im not a threat and they might hack infront of meh

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: Acouple of times a day/week. Or Whenever Im Bored And Having Nothing better to do

How would you handle a hacker?: Oviously Bann Them. Their Choice to Abuse The Server So They Deserve To Be Baned

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: Well im not sure, cuz it happens quite frequently and in the past when gms ask them to stop, they still continue ... so i guess i would tell them to stop aswell or get them to just whisper the person ... and if they continue, i would jail them fur acouple of mins, but make sure not to forget to warp them out.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I would ask them how am i a fail gm, if they dont have an explination then i would just ignor them and if they still dont stop then i would jail them. if they told meh how and it was true or somewhat true, i would take that in consideration and improve on that thing that they told meh.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:
I feel that both are important .. if your not having fun in what your doing, but keeping the server organized amd NOT having fun, then i dont think there is any point in being a gm.

Why should we choose you?: I Have alot of experience in maple story since i have a lv128 NL (Blood0Sin) in GMS which i quit cuz it got boring and was making me distracted in school. Im a really chill guy that doesn't spaz for no apprent reasons and i prob wont be grumpy or anything if you see me cuz i prob wont be online when im having bad days .. which is rarely =] uhmmm ... yea thats why i think you should choose meh ;D

Why shouldn't we choose you?: Well Theres no Reason why you shouldn't choose meh .. lol jk =P well maybe cuz i wont be super active when school starts but ill try to go on when ever im free .. which is when im finished homework and stuff.
xRobbie
xRobbie

Back to top Go down

Rawb's GM Application <3 Empty Re: Rawb's GM Application <3

Post by [Owned] Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:10 am

Good luck (+=

[Owned]

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:38 pm

DUDE! i live in Coquitlam!
Randy
Randy

Back to top Go down

Post by xRobbie Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:42 pm

oReally ;D
I got some friends that go to GlenEagle Secondary in Coquitlam
xRobbie
xRobbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:40 pm

I go to Summit Middle School O.o
Randy
Randy

Back to top Go down

Post by iAmAmAziNg Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:08 pm

sammeee i go to same school as randy and i live in coquitlam and i know who randy likes...but i feel sad for randy about a dance at our school...SORRRY RANDY I KNOW HOW U FEEL....I tried to help u randy but she didnt want to...
iAmAmAziNg
iAmAmAziNg
Admin

https://tonightstory.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down