TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkEinstein's GM application.

Go down

DarkEinstein's GM application. Empty DarkEinstein's GM application.

Post by Brad Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:34 pm

In-Game Name: DarkEinstein

Name: Michael

Location/Timezone: Virginia/ eastern

Describe yourself (personality wise): i am a nice person, i am serious when i need to be. and i know when i need to be. i am active, a playful person. and i am a very happy person (:

Email (If any): mkim.kimchi@gmail.com

MSN (If any): none.

How active are you in game? in forums?: i am very active in the game. i just started to use the forums alot.

How long have you been with Tonight Story?: almost two months.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: To be honest I can't code or anything. Yet I have been doing my best to moderate the forums
I have been deleting bot posts, reading all posts making sure things don't get out of hand, and helping out people

Why are you applying for GM?: i am applying as a GM because i know i can help tonight story with the server, and i will help track down the hackers in this server.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: yes i have had experience in becoming a GM. i have played maple chaos as a gm until the server got hacked. and its back again. but i am not a GM anymore.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? Use the !cheaters command and warp to the player(s) that is(are) possibly hacking

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: almost everyday.

How would you handle a hacker?:
1. Take a SS for proof of hacking.
2. Warn him before I ban him/her.
3. Ban him/her.
4. Check the forums to see if they posted an appeal.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?:1. I would make sure I know why they are arguing about.
2. I would try to settle the argument.
3. If the problem persists I would give multiple warnings.
5. I would then jail both of the players.
6. As a very last resort I would temporarily ban both players to be fair.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: it would be very immature for them unless there joking around with me.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: keeping the server organized and clean. because i want the users of Tonight Story to have fun in this game.

Why should we choose you?: I Have been a GM before i know how to handle servers. i am deciding to become a GM in tonight story. because i think we need some protection and organize the server.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: because i can be serious when i need to when some one is breaking the tonight story rules.

Extra info you feel is necessary:In-Game Name: i can do numbers of tasks in tonight story such as

• Advertise
• Host Daily Events
• Ban inconsecutive players
• Promote the use of being active
• Donate in times of need
• Create banners/signatures
• Enhance websites
• Help those that are in need of help
• Create guides for the ease of our players
• Be Active
• Create a better and fulfilling community
• Vote