TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armageddon GM Application

Go down

Should I be promoted to a GM?

Armageddon GM Application I_vote_lcap0%Armageddon GM Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Armageddon GM Application I_vote_lcap0%Armageddon GM Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Armageddon GM Application Empty Armageddon GM Application

Post by verxille1 Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:17 am

In-Game Name: Armageddon

Name: Kim Seo Yeon

Location/Timezone: Singapore

Describe yourself (personality wise): I'm a very jovial, caring & kind person who is eager to assist anyone in need of assistance.

Email (If any):

MSN (If any): tiger@live.com.sg

How active are you in game? in forums?: I'm online in game almost everyday as I have lots of spare time.

How long have you been with Tonight Story?: Approximately 2-3 weeks

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: I'm able to ensure an engaging & exhilirating game experience for the players as well as keep a look out for any form of hacking in the game.

Why are you applying for GM?: I wish to be part of the staff who keeps this server a condusive environment for its players

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: I own a server of my own, MapleFBI which was later re-named as TigerMS. My server is still functional and has been operating to almost 2 years now.

What is your method for hunting for hackers?: In my server, GMs are entitled to several specific servers & often use !cheaters to track down the hackers every now & then. Of course, GMs will be in hide to observe the reported players for hacking.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers?: Well, I usually hunt for hackers whenever I'm online, between 15-20 mins interval.

How would you handle a hacker?: I will warn the hacker about a permanent ban from the game. If the hacker still persists, be assured that I will not hesitate to ban him/her.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it?: I would advise them to settle their dispute rationally through whispering & not spamming SMEGA as it would contribute to the lag of the server. Failing to comply would result in temporary jailing or mute.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: If I'm doing my job well as a GM & someone accuses me of being an unreponsible GM, I will warn him through SMEGA. If he still persists in defaming me, either muting or jailing would be under way.

as a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?: I feel that as a GM, I wield the responsiblity of keeping the server a condusive environment for the players instead of enjoying my time in the server.

Why should we choose you?: I'm confident that with my experience of running my own server, I'm capable of fulfilling my duty as a GM.

Why shouldn't we choose you?: I believe I do not have any negative points.

Extra info you feel is necessary: Nothing more needs to be said. Bless ya (:

verxille1

Back to top Go down