TonightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ExtraBroa GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Would i be a good GM?

ExtraBroa GM Application I_vote_lcap44%ExtraBroa GM Application I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
ExtraBroa GM Application I_vote_lcap56%ExtraBroa GM Application I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 9

ExtraBroa GM Application Empty ExtraBroa GM Application

Post by ExtraFaMous Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:41 am

In-Game Name: ExtraBroa

Name: Nick

Location/Time zone: New York, EST – Eastern Standard Time

Describe yourself (personality wise): I am fun, I love to help people, I like making new friends and I like having a good time and i am pretty social!

Email (If any): uh, I got too many but I mainly use Nickcheeeez@gmail.com for work purposes.

MSN (If any): I hate MSN but I know mapler's use it so yeah….Cheeeezbacon@hotmail.com If anyone has an aim I use it more, mine is Nickcheeeez.

How active are you in game? in forums?: I am basically on all the time on forums and game, but if I have family plans or plans in general with friends or whatever I obviously won’t be on but I am usually on most of the time.

How long have you been with Tonight Story?: I was one if the first people to play Tonight Story when it use too be called FlameMS than I quit due to some issues but now I am back (obviously) so basically I am ancient haha.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?: Well I am willing to donate a lot since I started my job, but I am willing to make it more fun, safe, and enjoyable for everyone and am willing to do whatever it takes!

Why are you applying for GM? Because I think I can make the game more fun and help out the TonightStory community more!

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long?: Yes I played a game called WinterStory and I was a GM in that, I made at least 5 of my own servers so I am pretty experienced and I use too be a GM in this server also. (FlameMS/Pink Story/Infamous Story) I was a GM in Winter Story for about 6 months until everything started going downhill then I made my own server’s but they all got shut down or just no donors anymore. For FlameMS I have been here for at least 3-4 months I believe roughly.

What is your method for hunting for hackers? My Method is whenever I have the chance I just go around making sure everything is ok, or if I get any complaints or anything. I am usually doing my job which is making sure no one is hacking, but it’s hard to explain my method, because I never realized I had one I guess. :O

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers? Uh As often as I could ha-ha. If I am not busy I usually scan the server too make sure it’s running smoothly and fine so pretty often. Randy would know ha-ha.

How would you handle a hacker? Uhm I would make sure they are hacking, and if they are I would ban them ha-ha. Sort of a weird question….

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it? I would first give them a warning to stop and if they don’t I would mute the two of them and then tell them to apologize.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: First I would be shocked, but I would ask why I am a “fail GM” and if they don’t explain I would just go off and do my own thing because they don’t have anything too back themselves up but if they continue too harass me, I would probably jail them.

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean? Well obviously having fun is always a great thing but I honestly like helping and keeping the server up to date because it gives me something to do, but to be honest Both. Razz

why should we choose you? I think you should choose me too be a GM because I think I can get the job and help out the TonightStory Community!

Why shouldn't we choose you? Well I can get stressed out a lot but I normally don’t take it out on anyone I usually just go out too cool off so yeah.

Extra info you feel is necessary: Just like I said I like to have fun I spend a lot of time in the FM you can see me there a lot. I like to make friends. My hobbies are skateboarding, I am a drummer, I like computers, I love any sport, and I love music. If I am usually AFK without telling anyone it’s usually because I am changing a song. Razz

Thank you for reading my GM Application.
I am looking forward to contributing to the TonightStory Community =].

Last edited by ExtraFaMous on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:36 am; edited 4 times in total

ExtraFaMous

Back to top Go down

ExtraBroa GM Application Empty Re: ExtraBroa GM Application

Post by ExtraFaMous Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:37 am

I don't even think these votes count since i asked too explain o_O

ExtraFaMous

Back to top Go down

ExtraBroa GM Application Empty Re: ExtraBroa GM Application

Post by EpicFailure Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Nice!

EpicFailure